Important Information Regarding COVID-19
Our community has been through a lot over the last several months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. We want to take this opportunity to remind you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We carefully ensure that we are up-to-date on the latest science and guidance on infection control. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agency’s recommendations.
We have installed an i Wave-R air purifier. As the air flows past the i Wave-R, positive and negative ions actively purify the supply air, killing mold, bacteria and viruses in the coil and living space. This technology does not develop detectable ozone.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We have made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We will ask you to use hand sanitizer when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines since these are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment, but it also means that your comfort and safety in our office is paramount.
- We will allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and will gladly answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 215 860-0585.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links: